AEC STRAW COCONUT BLK 2 NET 8 X 112.5 15/BDL
1_0200651 MFG #: 074.0630
$0.00 / ROLL
AEC Premier Straw/Coconut blend ECBs, as manufactured by American Excelsior Company, shall be made from the finest quality weed seed free agricultural straw and top quality strands of coconut fiber. The coconut fibers shall be blended into the straw ECB to comprise 30% of the total weight of the ECB with the remaining 70% to be straw. The coconut and straw fibers shall be evenly distributed in ECB form and stitched to a UV enhanced black net on top and a UV enhanced green net on bottom.