Siltsack Hi Flow w/curb deflector, 2'x3'
1_0200648 MFG #: SSEXC0203
$0.00 / EACH
The High Flow Siltsack is a sediment control device made with a permeable geotextile that can handle stronger surges of water. The unique design allows the High Flow Siltsack to let water pass while preventing silt and sedimentation from clogging the drain system. The Siltsack is made particularly for combination drains where a drop inlet is coupled with a curb inlet. The build-in curb deflector prevents sedimentation and silt from entering the drain system through the curb inlet as well as the drop inlet. Features include:
- Manufactured with a high flow, woven polypropylene geotextile and sewn by a double needle machine using high strength nylon.
- 3' depth
- Should be cleaned and inspected regularly and after every major weather event
- Two dump straps attached at the bottom to facilitate the emptying of Siltsack
- Lifting loops to lift from the basin
- Restraint cord keeps sides away from catch basin walls and serves as visual indicator to empty the SiltSack