Brock White conducts business according to the following terms & conditions.
Last modified November 6, 2015
I. Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You register for or use the Website, purchase and pay for goods or services, contact or interact with us, sign up for our newsletter or other mailing list, fill out a form, apply for a job online, provide us with your location, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
When you register for an account, we may collect: Your email address, username, and password.
When You place an order on the Brock White website, we may collect: Your name, company, email address, username, password, telephone number, address, credit card number, card expiration date, CVV, tracking ID, stored value card number, PIN, bank account information and other information sufficient for our payment processors to process the transaction and provide fraud screening, information security, and compliance, other account information, and any other information that You provide while registering or placing an order.
When you apply for a job through the Website, we may collect: Your name, email address, telephone number, address, military/veteran status, current job title, level of education, years of experience, security clearance, location and employment preferences, salary range, and any information you provide through your cover letter, resume or otherwise through the Employment & Careers section of the Website.
When You access and use the Website, we automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, your location, the Website features You use and the time of Your use, information about your orders and purchases, Your mobile device information (e.g. device model and operating system version), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third party sources. The Brock White website provides connections with Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Houzz. If You connect with these websites through the Website, We may receive personal information about You.
The Website uses Local JobNetwork (Infosoft Group, Inc. dba Local JobNetwork) for online employment applications. We may receive personal information about you from Local JobNetwork as described in Section III(B) below.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
· The purposes for which You provided it;
· To provide information and services to You;
· To process and deliver Your orders;
· To provide user verification services;
· To create or add to Your registered account;
· To connect with Your social media accounts and post content You choose to share;
· To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
· To send You information about Your relationship or transactions with us;
· To improve the Website or develop new products and services;
· To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
· To send periodic emails. If you choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
· To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
· To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Website;
· To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
· To facilitate payment transactions (Your information will be used to submit Your payment information to our payment processor);
· To display relevant advertising;
· To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
· To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
· To administer, operate and improve the Website and for internal business purposes; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Your Employer
In terms of personal information stored in Your Entity User account, administrators at Your employer have access to all administrator and user information.
C. Employment & Careers Page
If you are interested in pursuing career opportunities within the United States, you can review and apply for job openings listed in an online jobs database. If you elect to proceed, you will be seamlessly linked to a web site maintained by Local JobNetwork from its facility in Wisconsin, U.S.A. As we are not responsible for the content, data collection or privacy policies of Local JobNetwork, we urge you to read the privacy and security policies of Local JobNetwork (see link above) before providing any personal information.
If you choose to apply online for a posted job on the Local JobNetwork web site, you will be required to provide Your name, email address, telephone number, address, military/veteran status, current job title, level of education, years of experience, and location and employment preferences. Your responses to these questions will be used in evaluating your qualifications for a position. Please do not include your social security number, credit card or bank account numbers, and non-work related personal information such as eye color, marital status, etc.
If you choose to respond to the Voluntary Equal Opportunity Questionnaire, your race, gender, and disability/veteran status (which will be used only for the purposes of satisfying government reporting regulations), may be collected. At the beginning of the application process, you will be asked to provide your e-mail address. If you do not have an e-mail address, please contact Human Resources at (651) 647-0950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal information that you submit to Local JobNetwork while online may be accessed and down-loaded by Brock White professionals located in the United States through a secured connection to the Local JobNetwork database and used for evaluating your qualifications for the job for which you have applied and other jobs that may suit your experience and qualifications. In addition, the provisions of this policy relating to use of information apply to any information that may be accessed or downloaded by Brock White from the Local JobNetwork database.
You may receive emails from Local JobNetwork about your application, such as an email thanking you for submitting your resume.
Other than Local JobNetwork, Brock White does not share resume or application information with third parties without specific authorization from you.
D. Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
F. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
· Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
· Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
· Protect against legal liability.
G. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
I. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Website.
· Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
· Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
· We may deliver advertisements to You. We may work with third-party advertising companies that help deliver these advertisements to You. To learn more about third-party online advertising and to opt out of certain types of advertising, please see http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Note that clearing cookies from Your browser will remove the above opt-outs because they are stored in cookies.
Flash cookies (also known as local stored objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. Please keep Your account password secure to help ensure the safety of Your personal information. Credit card information You provide through the Website is transmitted to our credit card processor, Elavon and tokenized so We do not retain Your complete credit card number.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card or personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our payment processors. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the Website is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Website outside of the United States, you consent to have your data transferred to the United States.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
Following termination or deactivation of Your account, We may retain Your information for a reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
· Changing Your Information – To change Your information, You may login to Your account’s control panel and go to the “My Account” page. If You are unable to log into Your account, please contact us at email@example.com or contact your local Brock White sales representative.
· Closing Your Account – You may close Your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
X. Terms and Conditions
XII. How to Contact Us
XIII. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Brock White Company, LLC, 2575 Kasota Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108.