- The CSG Advantage
The CSG Advantage products are here to support our mission to YOU, our customers. These are OUR SOLUTIONS that can:
→ SAVE YOU TIME
→ SAVE YOU MONEY
→ SAVE YOU LABOR
→ EXTEND YOUR CONSTRUCTION SEASON
We have partnered with these construction suppliers, who follow our same philosophy. Ask us how we can be a vital part of your construction process.
Finally, a way to prevent trackout and costly offsite debris fines. FODS Trackout Control Mats are constructed from a highly durable plastic and placed at the entrance to worksites. The mats contain alternating rows of pyramids that are specifically shaped and dimensioned to deform and separate the lugs of tires. Separating the lugs causes mud, rocks, dust, and other debris to fall to the base of the mat. The mud stays at the base and does not come in contact with the tires of subsequent vehicles preventing track out.
FODS Trackout Control Mats are extremely long lasting and can be reused on multiple projects. FODS Mats are economical, practical, and save resources. FODS Mats are manufactured using a proprietary blend of durable, UV resistant, anti-static High Density Polyethylene with special impact modifications and thermal expansion accommodations.
FODS Mats can withstand 1,000,000 passes and 250,000 lbs. per mat and outperform traditional stabilized entrances. Each pyramid has a crush rating of 20,000 lbs. FODS Mats are connected with steel straps and can be anchored to any type of surface or substrate. The mats are lightweight and can easily be moved, removed, and relocated to the next worksite. Learn more about FODS here.
ACO protects people from water and water from people. Our motivation is to shape the future of drainage, be the innovation leader and to do so as a business focused on the environment. Our business not only satisfies the high demands required by function and sustainability, but also for products to satisfy the needs of aesthetically pleasing architectural design and cost saving installation solutions. This ambition also has consequences for our organization internally; our tools and methods across the whole of the company must reflect modern thinking. We must be at the forefront of development, and at the same time be the driving force for our commitment to excellence with passion.
ACO’s aim is to be a highly innovative partner for everyone involved in building the world of tomorrow. Together with our customers, ACO anticipates tomorrow’s needs and is equipped to be the first to deliver solutions to the market. Working in partnership with ACO means working with a leader in innovation. ACO has achieved great accomplishments by an innovative concept combining two elements:
on one hand, ready-made time and cost saving construction components to create line drainage systems with built-in slopes and, on the other hand, the innovative material: polymer concrete for long life expectancy in the most aggressive environments. Click here to learn more.
MONOSLAB EZ FORM
Mono Slab® EZ Form allows you to save time, labor and money and providing a far superior process compared to traditional methods. Mono Slab® EZ Form is a patented product that insulates and forms in the same step. The set-up is simple. The only other additional materials needed are:
Stakes (wood or steel)
The Mono Slab® EZ Form system allows you to form, insulate, and backfill, all before the time of the pour.
- Labor Savings
- Fast Installation
- No additional Forming or Bracing Necessary
- Minimal Take Down
- Use Less Concrete
- Improves Job Safety
- Works Well With Radiant Floor Systems
- Meets Insulation Requirements In All 50 States
The One Series by Nudura is the industry’s only multi-link form offering builders and architects unmatched versatility for projects designed using Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF’s). The One Series offers users the ability to reduce labour by not having to strip foam for elevator shafts, stairwells and other areas that do not require foam.
For home builders, the One Series is ideal for pools and anywhere only one side of foam is needed. Transition between concrete and foam is seamless as the unique design allows concrete to meet with the outside edge of a Nudura® foam panel.
The Dura Multilink Technology web uses smaller attachment points that have been created to alleviate webs being visible in the concrete side of the wall. This innovative design features only two small connection points per web that are easily covered over and hidden. The end result is a smooth interior or exterior surface.
The One Series gives architects the ability to have more versatility with design for multi-story, educational and commercial warehouses.
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND!
From slope stabilization to streambank restoration, levee armoring to golf course protection, Propex offers the solutions you need to support a stable tomorrow.
• Requires less aggregate during construction saving $50,000 per lane mile on average and reducing road thickness
• Separates aggregate from soil, doubling the useful road life
• Reduces overall maintenance cost, saving up to 50% on road repairs
• Installs faster than traditional methods reducing overall construction time
• Requires less aggregate, reducing the overall thickness of the road
• Increases performance life of the road
• Superior UV resistance for up to 75 year design life
• Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as well as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as a Best Management Practice (BMP) to improve water quality
• Patented trilobal X3® Fiber Technology helps lock in seeds and promote rapid root mass development
• Easy installation equals reduced time and costs
• Patented X3® Fiber Technology features unique trilobal cross section to capture water, soil and seed for enhanced vegetation
• Demonstrates robust UV resistance for up to 10 years design life
• More environmentally-friendly solution compared to rock riprap and concrete paving
• Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
• Overall costs savings compared to traditional hard armoring solutions
Unlock your vision. Unlock the power of Nichiha fiber cement.
Commercial or Residential – With Nichiha the Possibilities are Endless. Our ever-expanding offering of finishes and textures combined with engineered performance makes Nichiha a perfect solution your next project. Whether you are designing a multi-family development, elementary school, mixed-use space, or university housing, your project deserves to live up to your original vision. Discover the Nichiha brand of performance and beauty.
A high performance solution through and through. With Nichiha’s Architectural Wall Panels, the possibilities are virtually limitless. A broad range of aesthetic profiles, quick installation and an innovative moisture management system can help bring your most ambitious visions to life.
- The widest offering of commercial rainscreen styles
- A sophisticated drained and back-ventilated moisture management system
- A highly engineered installation system that saves time, money and minimizes mistakes
- The ability to apply custom colors to our Illumination Series Architectural Wall Panels
- Concealed clips, fasteners provides a clean, uninterrupted appearance
- High Performance Panel: No rotting-No warping-No pest concerns-No delamination
- Recycled content complies with LEED™ Materials and Resources Credit 4, as well as IEQ4.6 under LEED™ for schools
- Simplified installation system requires no special tools or specialized labor – keeps costs low
- Panels can be installed on most common substrates: Traditional wood framing—Concrete and masonry (CMU’s)-Structural insulated panels (SIP’s) and metal frame construction
Extend your working season! Don't worry about the weather, Nichiha installation can happen even in the winter!
LET DAYTON SUPERIOR PERFORM FOR YOU
From our 17,000 hard-working products to our 1200+ dedicated people, Dayton Superior is all about performance. As the leading single-source provider of concrete accessories, chemicals, forming and paving products for the non-residential construction industry, we deliver proven products…integrity and responsiveness…and unwavering support.
We're tested and challenged every day to perform at the highest level on over one million projects worldwide. At our Innovation Center, we’re perfecting today’s products and inventing tomorrow's breakthroughs. For us, good enough is never enough.