News & EventsSign Up For The Brock White E-newsletter
ICRI Minnesota Chapter Mini Demo
7/26/12 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Join us for the International Concrete Repair Institute's Minnesota Chapter Mini Demo on July 26th, 2012 from 11:00am - 2:00pm at the Cement Masons Training Center | 2180 Old Highway 8 NW, New Brighton, Minnesota 55112.
This year's Minnesota Chapter of ICRI Mini Demo topic is Post-Tension Restoration. We are bringing in Bob Conces and Ron Hough (retired) from PSC, experts in PT restoration from Chicago, to give a classroom presentation and perform live demonstrations for post tensioning restoration.
What the expect at the Mini Demo:
- Classroom Presentation by Ron Hough that will teach proper PT repair methods and materials
- Live demonstration performing PT restoration of mono-strand PT repair button-head systems in lab setting
- Continuing education credits provided as they apply to licensure
- Lunch is provided. We are providing a grill-style buffet lunch between the classroom and lab portions of the event
- ICRI Technical Guide 320.4-2006 "Guide for the Repair of Unbonded Post Tensioned Concrete Structures" will be available for purchase at a discounted rate for ICRI MN Chapter members
- Surface Preparation Guides and Profiles Chips will be available for purchases at a discounted rate for ICRI MN Chapter Members
- Vendors; Advertise your products by reserving a tabletop display area at the event
- Scholarship; Students attending the event satisfy the requirement for attendance at a chapter event for scholarship. Scholarship applications will be available.
$40 for ICRI MN Chapter Members
$60 for Non-Members
$10 for students
$150 for Vendor Tabletop Display + 1 Entry
Sign up online at WWW.ICRIMN.COM